Sponsorship Mobilisers will be based in the community and will work in sponsorship operations core business process in their work location. This position would be focused in carrying out sponsorship business processes smoothly by ensuring World Vision’s Child Sponsorship Standards. This position is the focal person to deal with communities, registered children and families who are a part of the program impact areas. This is a field based position and is expected to spend 90 percent of the time in the community in RC recruitment (taking child history details, CGP CGV and IL), communication between sponsors and registered children, taking their videos and photos, and be engaged in integrated children’s activities that are fun and meaningful, contributing to life skills and child voice to contribute towards sponsorship transformation program.
· Conduct Child Registration process of required Registered Children’s number and capture their Personal History Details, Child Greetings photos and Parent’s Consent as per World Vision’s Global Child Sponsorship standards.
· Collect and supply correct child information and documents on timely manner.
· Ensure sponsorship is introduced to Registered Children, their families and community groups in ways that are easily understood.
· Ensures sponsor communication activities (Sponsor’s Letter, Seasonal Greetings, Child Expression worksheets, Farewell letters, Gift Notification, gift kits) are conducted in engaging and meaningful way so as to contribute to life skills and development assets of children and as per World Vision’s Global Child Sponsorship standards.
· Ensure Sponsor queries including RC record management, quality assurance and follow-up are timely responded.
· Ensure child data and other sponsorship documents (both electronic and hard copies) and relevant back-up copies are maintained systematically in a secure place.
· Ensure RC Farewell, RC drop and partnership hold management.
· Supply quality Sponsorship 2.0 media (CUP, CUV, CGP, and CGV) contents as per the required standards.
· Support to facilitate Sponsor Visit in the field and manage all field arrangement
· Coordinate for child monitoring, planning with sectoral staffs for Child wellbeing case management, analysis, and follow up and reporting takes place as per World Vision’s Global Child Sponsorship standards.
· Coordinate with CESP Mobilizers to children in the field to capture Children Led Most Significant Change Story
· Coordinate with CESP Mobilizes to support to Identify and facilitate to address Critical Emergency Needs of most vulnerable children and families.
· Coordinate with CESP Mobilizes to support to execute Community GN, BBB, and New Year Gift Kit on the basis of community needs, request and designed concept note in consultation with local stakeholders and targeted beneficiaries.
· Coordinate with CESP Mobilizes to support to ensure that all RCs get annual Preliminary Health Screening support.
A. Academic Qualification and Experience:
· Higher Secondary degree (+ 2) in any relevant field [Essential]
· Higher Secondary degree (+ 2) in any relevant field with more than 1 years’ experience in Sponsorship Field. [preferred]
B. Sector Knowledge:
· Strong understanding of community dynamics with skills to communicate and build rapport with children and community
· Good translation skills both English to Nepali and vice versa [Preferred]
· Latest technology friendly (Use of Smart phones, digital cameras, tablets)
· Computer and Technology literacy; Good computer skills including Word and Excel [preferred]
· Strategic alignment
· Understanding of poverty issues, development theories and sustainable development practices and knowledge on child rights
C. Project Management:
· Data management
· Planning & Reporting
· Coordination and collaboration
· Risk management
D. Capacity Building
· CSBO (child sponsorship basic orientation) orientation SBT(sponsorship basic training)
· Sponsorship 2.0 Quality correspondence
· CBOs and conduct TOT on WV's identity, Sponsorship Approach, CWB objectives, and Sponsorship Essentials
· Skills to mobilize community stakeholders at local level
E. Relationship Management:
· Team cohesion
· Advocacy and other profiling
F. Work Environment
· Field Based position with monthly or bi monthly travel to district office
· Willingness to work outside office hours especially when traveling and working with sponsor/donor visits, critical child wellbeing cases of registered children, emergencies and sponsorship business peak hours.
G. Core capabilities
· Achieving quality results & service. Practicing accountability & integrity.
· Communicating information effectively. Thinking clearly, deeply & broadly.
· Learning for growth & development. Maintaining work/life balance & effectiveness.
· Building collaborative relationships. Practicing gender & cultural diversity. Influencing individuals & groups. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Detail job description can be viewed through the link mentioned above.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV with an application letter at email@example.com before 5 P.M. by 5th November 2020. Please mention your position name in subject of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. CDS reserves right to accept or reject any submission of applications.