Under direct supervision of the Programme Manager the purpose of the position will be responsible to collect, compile, verify, analyse and update information of all the programme, collected from community in a way that provides accurate and valid information and database. Provide necessary support to WVIN for periodic baseline, evaluation and monitoring process in the assigned program areas and to improve the quality of programmes and information management through improved monitoring and accountability system in the programme areas;
- Support to update beneficiaries information regularly in commcare system (developed by WVIN) to track all project beneficiaries
- Monitor project activities, and produce and submit monthly report
- Carry out quality outcome and quality monitoring and submit reports
- Facilitate corrective actions based on the monitoring findings and update in the system
- Maintain project database including relevant documents and reports
- Compile, analyzes and present the key findings of monitoring in regular meetings
- Provide necessary guidance to volunteers/enumerators for accurate data collection
- Follow up project teams to implement recommendations and follow up actions provided after the monitoring
EVALUATIONS & LEARNING:
- Collect and collate secondary data from various sources in working districts and municipalities for the purpose of assessments, baseline survey and evaluations- as per requirement of WVIN.
- Take lead role for coordination, communication and getting necessary approval from local government authorities regarding baseline surveys, evaluations and special researches/studies
- Provide necessary field support including communication to the respondents, arranging meetings, interviews and focus groups discussions for monitoring visits and evaluations/ field studies
- Provide necessary information to project team during the time of DPAC (district project advisory committee) meeting.
- Support project teams to draw key learning, good practices and significant case stories from and share with senior management of organization as well as WVIN.
- Facilitate beneficiary selection criteria including Most Vulnerable Children and Adult
- Establish and operate information provision system on key aspects of the project (such as sharing key message on Technical Program to communities and stakeholders, message on community feedback and response mechanism, beneficiary selection process and criteria etc)
- Establish and operate community feedback mechanism ensuring response and appropriate actions on the feedback and complaints raised from community that are under the responsibilities of PNGO as per prescribed feedback handling guidelines
- Refer all feedback and complaints to WVIN on timely basis to make response and take action if they are directly associated with WVIN, its staff and operation.
- Provide monthly report on accountability including feedback and response status to Field MEAL Specialist using prescribed format of WVIN
- Carry out additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor, including administrative and planning functions
- Comply with WVIN’s child protection policies and practice with respect to child safeguarding, anti-fraud policy and other relevant policies and procedures.
Academic Qualification and Experience
Sector Knowledge, Skills & competency:
· Data collection méthodologies – qualitative and quantitative
· Effective written and oral communications skills including presentation and reporting skills
· Computer and Technology literacy; Good computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
· Ability to work under pressure
· Develop tools to collect the information against indicator
· Demonstrate collaboration & team building skills
· Confidence to represent in district; government and other like-minded organization
· Programme logic, indicators, M&E plan
Ability & Behaviour (Values in practice)
· Achieving quality results and service
· Communicating information effectively
· Building collaborative relationships
· Practicing gender and cultural diversity
· Practicing accountability and integrity
Child and adult safe guarding and sponsorship business
· Manage all the working environment in the office and working areas are child and adult sensitive
· Guide the team and organization in managing protection related matters appropriately
· Support the organization in complying with all child and adult safe guarding policies, requirements and audits
· Manage all the sponsorship businesses as per the protocols and guidance provided by WVIN
· Registered children participation are well reflected in the provided reporting platforms
· Ensure operationalization of World Vision’s Child Sponsorship standards, Development Project Standards and sponsorship integration in all phases of programming
Detail job description can be viewed through the link mentioned above.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV with an application letter at email@example.com before 5 P.M. by 5th November 2020. Please mention your position name in subject of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for further process. CDS reserves right to accept or reject any submission of applications.